Beach, Must Eats! (Orange Beach, AL. / Gulf Shores, AL.)
Foodies!!! This post is for you while you are on the Alabama Gulf Coast!!!
1. the GULF – Outdoor dining with an amazing view of “The Pass”
2. FLora-Bama Yacht Club – located on the Alabama/Florida state line on the bayside.
3. Cobolt – the other side of “the Pass” a bit more formal.
4. Fishers Upstairs (dressy) / Fishers Downstairs (casual)
5. Tacky Jacks – GREAT breakfast and seafood
6. Cosmos – sauteed crab claws to die for. Banana leaf-wrapped fish
6. Docs Seafood – generous seafood platter portions
7. Voyager – Panoramic views and elegant
8. the Diner (50’s style) – centrally located fun time warp.
9. the Hangout – kid-friendly with a great live music venue.
10. LuLu’s – off-island dining on the intercostal canal.
Marcus Walker – Waters Edge Realty